Last year, we asked users of the Blind app to predict how well they thought their company would do in 2018. Netflix, Facebook and Adobe topped the list for the most positive outlook, while Airbnb, Snapchat and Twitch employees predicted that their company would struggle. We asked the same question, asking users to predict 2019.
Participants could answer with ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to the following question: My company will do well in 2019. A total of 8,046 answered the survey question.
Here’s what we found:
- 74.84% answered with ‘Yes’
- 25.16% answered with ‘No’
We also took a look at the results broken down by companies with at least 100 employee responses. Here’s what we found:
- Salesforce led the way with 93.55% of employees answering with ‘Yes’.
- Rounding out the top three were Microsoft (with 92.83%) and LinkedIn (with 92.31%).
- Verizon Media/ Oath had the lowest percentage of employees answering with 37.24%.
- The two other companies with the lowest percentage of employees answering with ‘Yes’ are eBay (with 41.22%) and Snapchat (with 46.85%).
More survey details:
The survey ran from Jan 28 through Feb 3, 2019, and was answered by 8,046 users of the Blind app. Users could only answer once.
So, what do you think about the results? Tweet at us @teamblindapp and let us know!